You get to pick one of two superpowers.
You get to be invisibile or you get to read minds.
Which is it.
Tough luck...it's been ages so here ya go :
1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing?
Gross! (Does that answer your question?)
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
3. Do you own a gun?
Nope and never will
4. Your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty?
I finally have a fave Starbucks drink! Passion Raspberry with Lemonade. Or something like that. My friend that works there made it up for me.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Depends on what they are for.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
LOVE the 4 legged ones.
7. Favorite Christmas song?
My December - Linkin Park
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do push ups?
As in plural?
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My 4 hidden piercings that no one knows I have. Until now!
11. Favorite hobby?
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
Nope. Not sure it really exists.
13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
I am a huge klutz.
14. Middle name?
That which shall remain nameless cause I hate it beyond what words can tell.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1) Why did my parents give me that stupid middle name.
2) Maybe I should legally change my middle name this year
3) When will the food fairy show up with my dream dinner?
4) Am I in trouble for having a 4th thought?
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Raspberry iced tea. Coke. Pepsi.
17. Current worry right now?
Is it too late in life to learn how to yodel?
18. Current hate right now?
19. Favorite place to be?
Here. Right here.
20. How did you bring in the New Year?
Um, I didn't do that. It kind of came in by itself.
21. Like to travel?
As long as it doesn't involve leaving CO anytime soon
22. Name three people who will complete this?
HDW, Flea, LG
23. Do you own slippers?
Flip flop fleecy ones courtesy of Aree
24. What color shirt are you wearing?
Orange. With white accents
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Nope. Give me 1000 thread count Italian any day
26. Can you whistle?
Only when I inhale
27. Favorite color?
All together now....PURPLE!
28. Would you be a pirate?
Been there, done that!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
None...it disturbs my shower boy.
30. Favorite girl's name?
A name I made up years ago then I found someone that actually had the name....Kren
31. Favorite boy's name?
32. What's in your pocket right now?
$10 bill and my cell phone
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Jeff at work ('Shrink Wrap is the Solution to the problems of the world") Guess ya had to be there.
34. Best bed sheets as a child?
35. Worst injury you've ever had?
Broke my neck
36. Do you love where you live?
Beyond love it! I adore it.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
38. Who is your loudest friend?
Sky. He sings loudly. But lovely!
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
41. What is your favorite book?
The free ones at the library.
42 What is your favorite candy?
43. Favorite Sports Team?
Av's and Steve Nash...Steve is a team unto himself.
44. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Something I should not have been doing but did it anyway.
45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
Yay...3 more hours until I have to get out of bed. Then I went back to sleep
Time to tag : Her Hottness, Her Heatherness, Her Highness, Her Shmederness, Her Legaless, Her Texasness, His Humorness and the Count of Chulajuana. You know who you are!
Work email was down so I took this quiz!
You are a Creator
Your imagination, confidence, willingness to explore, and appreciation of beauty make you a CREATOR.
You are independent, and you enjoy your self-sufficiency.
Defying convention, you are very innovative, and you have a vivid imagination.
The look of things is important to you, and you have a keen eye for aesthetic beauty in multiple arenas.
You have a strong interest in what is new and exciting—and that includes forging ahead with new ideas, not simply discovering what is already out there.
Your eagerness to seek new and varied experiences leads you into many different situations.
You're not set on one way of doing things, and you are creative when it comes to finding novel solutions to complex problems.
You trust yourself to be innovative and resourceful.
Your confidence allows you to take your general awareness and channel it into creativity.
Your independent streak allows you to make decisions efficiently and to trust your instincts
You prefer to have time to plan for things, feeling better with a schedule than with keeping plans up in the air until the last minute.
Generally, you believe that you control your life, and that external forces only play a limited role in determining what happens to you.
how you relate to others
You are Dynamic
As someone who is DYNAMIC, you do not have a hard time meeting new people, and you have a bunch of close friends.
You are not overly concerned with what others may think about you, which leaves you free to be thoroughly involved in the world around you.
There are those who find being around people exhausting—but not you! Interacting with others, whether at a party or in conversation, gives you energy.
You have a strong sense of what the world is like and how it should be.
You have enormous respect for those who have earned their success, and have little patience for those who try to bend the rules or ride on the coattails of others' hard work.
Believing in the importance of integrity and hard work doesn't stop you from believing that people will do the right thing—you know that people are good at heart.
You sometimes have trouble understanding why others feel the way they do, but it doesn't stop you from having faith and trust in those around you.
Part of what makes engaging with people so interesting for you is that you occasionally learn something new about yourself or about a problem you're having when discussing things with others.
Your strong worldview leads you to believe that people shouldn't rely on their emotions so much when making decisions.
39 is the new meme
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
Scar on the bottom of my right foot from a plantar wart that I got in college- my footprint was never the same
2. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Powerball. With a huge jackpot. It would come in handy.
3. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
2:42 am. Once a nightowl, always a nightowl.
4. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Any book I could get my hands on
5. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED:
Green Acres. I loved that show.
6. THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO?
Kaydee at work
7. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
8. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
9. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
Nada. They're gone
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
It doesn't exist, but I have always said I'd love for a men's cologne to smell like BBQ sauce
11. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I really like dark hair and green eyes.
12. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SMART OR FUNNY?
13. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
I think we all know the answer to this one
14. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
In-N-Out Double Double
15. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
The client I talked to at 4:30 and told him we had no jobs in the whole US for his discipline. He was none too pleased and screamed at me for 10 minutes. That happens a lot, lately.
16. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
Fluent in Ig Pay Atinlay, Kathyspeak and some Hebrew
17. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?
I like a lot of someones.
18. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Sure, why not? They'll all eventually leave anyway,
19. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?
Belching their name can be meaningful in a bizarre yet thoughtful way
20. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
The word 'aint'. Nails on the chalkboard.
21. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE U.S.?
Yep. Several times
22. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
The internet, puppy dog eyes, pumpkin pie, free wi-fi, RVT's, 1,000 TC sheets, down-filled anything, sunsets
23. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY WHAT WOULD IT BE?
For my plastic to be paid off
24. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
Cause you told me to!
25. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
26. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
27. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
28. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.
29. WHERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My Mom's sister Katherine
30. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
At a comedy show - see #8
31. ANY BAD HABITS?
A better question would be "ANY GOOD HABITS?"
32. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
33. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?
Several. A billionaire, a couple of millionaires, an exercise guru and several politicians
34. DO LOOKS MATTER?
35. HOW DO YOU RELEASE YOUR ANGER?
Blog. Nap. Then forget about it
36. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
Too easily at times
37. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG:
The Muppets ' Rainbow Connection'
38. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
4th of July
39. FAVORITE EXPRESSION?
Holy Crap...or many times if I am im'ing...Holy Carp
Who to tag? Those that don't have blogs! Cause now you can start one. Stef?? Talking to YOU!!
Eight things I’m passionate about (about which I am passionate):
1. Music in all forms. Live, recorded, improvised. Must have music in my life.
2. My family & friends
3. Having a positive outlook
4. Taking calculated risks
5. The internet and what it makes possible
6. A woman’s right to choose
Eight things I want to do before I die:
1. Take my parents to visit Ireland and Hungary
2. Live in a solar house
3. Learn how to play the guitar
4. Snowboard, cross-country ski and downhill ski all in the same Winter
5. Design and build a piece of furniture
6. Cook a 5 course dinner for 6 without sending anyone to the hospital
7. Fund a college scholarship for a deserving student
8. Save a life
Eight things I say often:
2. Sorta kinda
5. Oh HELL yeah!
6. Holy Crap
8. Nice! - or - Sweet!
Eight books I’ve read :
1. Into Thin Air - Jon Krakaur
2. Under The Banner of Heaven - Jon Krakaur (scarier than shit)
3. Something Wicked This Way Comes - Ray Bradbury
4. Wicked - Gregory Maguire
5. Son of a Witch - Gregory Maguire
6. A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius - Dave Eggers
7. Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee - Dee Brown
8. Any of the original Nancy Drew series
Eight songs I could listen to over and over (in no particular order):
1. Solsbury Hill - Peter Gabriel
2. Freefallin' - Tom Petty
3. Silver and Cold - AFI
4. The Ghost In You - Psychedelic Furs
5. Sleepwalker - Wallflowers
6. Beautiful - John Eddie
7. Four Seasons in One Day - Crowded House
8. Swing Life Away - Rise Against
Eight things that attract me to my best friends:
1. Their ability to make me laugh so hard that I cry or pee my pants or both
2. They 'get' me and I 'get' them
5. Ability to call bullshit when needed
8. Must be ok with me being the huggy type
TAG...you're all it. 'Cept for HDW since she started the trend.
|Your Inner European is Dutch!|
You're up for just about anything.
Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz
The sorting hat says that I belong in Gryffindor!
Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name."Students of Gryffindor are typically brave, daring, and chivalrous.
Famous members include Harry, Ron, Hermione, Albus Dumbledore (head of Hogwarts), and Minerva McGonagall (head of Gryffindor).
Take the most scientific Harry Potter Quiz ever created.
Snagged from Movin' Meat's Blog.
Honestly, I knew them all. Then again, I was reading by 3 and used to busy myself reading the dictionary, the encyclopedia and finally the phone book when I was a kid. If it had printing on it, I read it.
Thanks Her Highness
What's your score??
Was hoping for Purple.
|What color is your soul painted?|
Your soul is painted the color red, which embodies the characteristics of love, strength, physical energy, sex, passion, courage, protection, excitement, speed, leadership, power, danger, and respect. Red is the color of the element Fire, and is associated with blood, life and death, birth, volcanoes, and intense emotions.
Quizzes and Personality Tests
Sir Howard kindly offered to hand out questions which were then to be answered on the questioner's blog.
1. Drinking Liberally. Do you?
Yes, I do! I imbibe in the Denver Branch of this illustrious organization altho I ALWAYS imbibe responsibly. When out and about for a night of funness separate from DL, nothing can be funner than Jager Shots, Jager Bombs, Vodka Tonics (or any VBC- Vodka Based Cocktail) while always switching over to soda or water within 2 hours of having to drive. And milk. I love milk too. Drink lots of that as well.
2. At times you make me look like I'm moving in slow motion. Where do you get the energy?
Funny! I think the same thing about you! Part of it comes from the fact that I like being involved with friends, fun stuff to do, causes I believe it, etc. Another part comes from having a past life that was not so fun and cheery. And now, whenever I have the chance to do something 'FUN' I am there! Also, being a work-at-home-wonk forces me to get mega-involved as well
3. If love is a battlefield, where would you set up your base of command?
Love a battlefield? Not in Kathyland! No drama wanted/needed/accepted. Love is always best run from the internet. As a starting point, anyway! (and did you REALLY think I would give a different answer?)
4. What's with the concert fetish?
Ah yes. My love of music. Any word/time limits on this answer? Music is one of my BASIC needs. Water, oxygen, internet, housing are the only ones to trump music. Music is : what drives me, what makes me happiest, what inspires me, what keeps me going, what cheers me up, what keeps me from crashing. Live music? The cherry on top. Live music is everything above amplified. Life personified. Mega energy, crowd communion, laser focus on the music and that precise moment in time. Live music = heaven on earth.
5. Are you the kind of girl you don't take home to mama?
Back when I was in dating mode (pre-marriage) I WAS the girl the mom's loved. Stayed friends with most of them after my relationship with their sons had ended. I was the good girl. The kind girl. Always looked out for the guys in my life. The girl they never dreamed loved having sex more than their sons did! Just never wanted to have kids with them, so that derailed most of my relationships back in the day. Present day, not really into dating as much as just hanging as friends. I could be wrong, but my perception is dating (from the people I know that actively date) involves too much drama and not enough happiness, so why do it?
OK, anyone out there want me to ask them 5 questions to be answered on their blogs...or MySpaces or Facebooks...for all the world to see?
Hit me up!
From HDW -
This Moment: procrastinating
Your Shoes: off
The State of Your Home: swiffered
Annoyed By: liars
Noise In the Background: silence
Really Want To: snowboard
Thinking About: visitor
Favorite Product In Office Supply Aisle: planners
Don't Ever Want To: smoke
Your Eye Color: green
The Weather: nipply
Have Never Tried: skydiving
Think Everyone Should Try: decluttering
Last Vacation Destination: NOLA
The Last Thing You Had to Drink: Pepsi
Your Bad Habit: internet
What You're Going To Do Now: shower
Copy and Paste if you want!
|You Are 24% Evil|
In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.
| My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is: |
Imperial Majesty Katharine the Incontrovertible of Bismorton Shropcake
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title
Was sorta kinda hoping for cheesecake, not shropcake, tho.
Thanks, Your Highness.
What Do I Know aka Kathy tagged me.
So here I go. Four of the following five statements are true. One is not.
* I was born paralyzed and lived in a body cast for 2 months.
* I was hired by the FBI but I turned them down.
* Sometimes I dream in Hebrew and have no idea what I'm saying.
* The longest I've ever gone without checking email is 7 days.
* When I am really really stressed I've been known to smoke a cigarette or two.
So, which one is the lie?
Here's what happens when a Jew gets a Christmas quiz!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? gift bags
2. Real tree or artificial? no tree
3. When do you put up the tree? ahem...no tree
4. When do you take the tree down? is this thing on...NO TREE!
5. Do you like eggnog? nope
6. Favorite gift received as a child? books, books and more books
7. Do you have a nativity scene? nope...and I don't have a tree, either!
8. Hardest person to buy for? Santa...he has everything
9. Easiest person to buy for? My mom
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Never got a worst gift
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Don't send Christmas cards
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Scrooged
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends on what I'm getting
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Never
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? sigh......
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I DON"T HAVE A #$%^&* TREE!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Have You Seen A Child (from Amahl and the Night Visitor soundtrack)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Traveling to my parents house- they celebrate and I celebrate with then
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? You go first!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? You've gotta be kidding me? What's with the tree fetish?
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? No presents
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? When Jews get Christmas quiz's.
Just joshing Andi buddy :-)
71 Random Questions
1. ONE WISH?
For the test to be negative
2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER?
Both, depending on the situation.
3. WHAT’S YOUR WORST FEAR?
4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC?
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF “REALITY” TV?
Not much. Don't watch 'em.
6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
7. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY?
8. IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR YOU?
So far, not too shabby at all!
9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?
10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
Nope. In my truck, all the time.
11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED?
12. ANY SECRET TALENTS.
But of course!
13. WHAT’S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT?
14. IS JAY LENO FUNNY?
Not as funny as Jon Stewart
15. CAN YOU SWIM?
16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE “DONNIE DARKO”?
20 times minimum.
17. DO YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE OZONE?
18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE ROLL POP?
I usually wind up biting after 3 or 4 licks
19. CAN YOU SING THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS?
20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE?
Get real. Yep.
21. ARE YOU AN ONLY CHILD?
Not even close...oldest of 5
22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENERS?
Hate pencils, never use them.
23. WHAT’S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?
As long as you give the animals guns, it's fine with me.
24. IS THERE MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
Sorta kinda doubt it. Been there, done that. Single is better.
25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Printing is decent when I'm not in a hurry.
26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?
Shellfish, Bees/Wasps, Penicillin (sp?)and all by-products
28. IS ELVIS STILL ALIVE?
Elvis Costello is the only Elvis that matters!
29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?
30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
31. ARE BLONDES DUMB?
Only the dumb ones
32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP?
I never lose my socks.
33. WHAT TIME IS IT?
34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
Kath, Meece, and my buddy Travis calls me Denise Renee- have no idea why
35. IS MCDONALD’S DISGUSTING?
Have been McDonald's-free since Jan '06
36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR?
8:10 this evening
37. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS?
38. IS SANTA CLAUS REAL?
39. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED?
Depends on who's doing the kissing
40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO?
Sleep. And the internet.
42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER?
43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?
44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?
45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY?
46. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
For me, yes.
47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
48. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?
51. LIQUOR OR BEER?
52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
Scarily so at times.
53. HAVE YOU READ “CATCHER IN THE RYE”?
In high school.
54. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS?
Bass drum in HS marching and concert band. No band camp stories, tho.
55. HAVE U EVER STOLEN MONEY?
56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD?
We'll find out soon enough
57. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING?
As long as we can bring along a generator for the blender for the margaritas
58. DO U SNORT WHEN U LAUGH?
If it's funny enough
59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?
60. ARE DOGS A MAN’S BEST FRIEND?
61. YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE?
When you've reached the end of the road, it can be a blessing in disguise.
62. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK?
Wouldn't even try
63. DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES?
Oh for sure
64. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY?
65. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Leftover Mac & Cheese
66. DO YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH?
67. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KISSED?
68. WHAT’S THE MOST ANNOYING COMMERCIAL?
The Volvo commercial where the little girl WILL NOT SHUT UP! And she is dressed funny, too.
69. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE?
70. DO YOU SNORE?
When I've been drinking
71. FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT?
30 Seconds To Mars 'From Yesterday'. It's great to scream along to.
OK, now who to tag??
The Chic from TX. The Homebrewer from DE. The Law Student from LA.
And 3 Denver Bloggers of your choice!
The History Chic started this and I am guessing she meant to tag us telepathicly...or telepathetically...or pathetically? Who knows?
Anyway, here we go.
Ten Weird Things About Me
1. I HATE exposed electrical outlets. I will hide them with blenders full of M&M's or cutesy nightlites or anything else I can get my hands on.
2. When I tear a piece of paper I have to tear it into quarters each time.
3. I have preview conversations with myself before I have to confront someone.
4. I lose it each and every time I see snow fall. We're talking mega-freak-out.
5. The older I get, the harder it is for me to shut the fuck up on political opinions. I was called a Closet Republican at Drinking Liberally tonite. HA!
6. More corny than weird, but here goes..each time I mail a letter to a friend, I kiss the back of the envelope before I put it in the mailbox. Hmmm...maybe that IS weird now that I type it. Oh well...at least I'm honest!
7. I can remember most conversations with my clients verbatim. One of my guys accused me of typing copious notes, since I always ask about his dog and keep track of his last 4 girlfriends.
8. I never close the door from the laundry room to the garage all the way when I go into the garage cause I am afraid a gust of wind will close it and lock me out of my house.
9. I study each daily sunset in case it is the last one I ever see.
10. I tell my house good night right before I fall asleep each night.
OK..first 5 Blogger Buddies that read this on Thursday, tag, you are so it!
|You Belong in London|
A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.
A unique woman like you needs a city that offers everything.
No wonder you and London will get along so well.
Disclaimer : Over the last year I have gone from working overtime almost every day, obsessively checking my work email when I was away from work, checking my work voicemail 5-6 times a day ON THE WEEKEND, and never taking a vacation without forwarding my work email to my personal email (even tho I had a dedicated coverage person watching my desk) to not checking anything once I leave my desk on time most days. Given those facts, I'd say I've made progress!
You Have A Type A- Personality
You are one of the most balanced people around
Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want
You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you.
When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back
Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love!
You live life to the fullest - encorporating the best of both worlds
|You are 87% Sagittarius|
Thanks History Chic!
I'm a Chevrolet Corvette!
You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.
Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.
From my buddy M.
Borrowed this idea from Her Highness :
|You Are From Saturn|
You tend to play it conservative, going by the rules (at least the practical ones).
You'll likely reach the top. And when you do, you'll be honorable and responsible.
Focus on happiness. Don't let your goals distract you from fun!
Don't be too set in your ways, and you'll be more of a success than you ever dreamed of.
So relieved my planet isn't Uranus :-)
While perusing other blogs, I've noticed that lots of bloggers have '100 things about me' lists.
Am not gonna do that...don't know what I would list after the first obvious 20, but it got me thinking about what YOU guys know about ME.
So...take this Kath Quiz and see how well you do.
Yes, OF COURSE there will be prizes. Silly. I always do prizes.
10 Kath Questions...
* What was my sport of choice in college?
* Where did I go to college?
* What was my major?
* Who was responsible for my interest in politics?
* How old was I when I started to read?
* What happened to me when I was born?
* Favorite breed of dog? (this is sooooo easy- it's a gimme!)
* What word(s) do I say alllll the time?
* Favorite ice cream??
* How many countries have I visited?
Have fun...I'm off to start my day.
Have some potentially heavy stuff I might blog about, but until/if/when it happens, try this one on for size.
What is :
* Your all-time-favorite food?
* Your best memory of 2005?
* One thing in your life you would do over if you could?
* Your favorite pet name?
* Your favorite beverage?
* Your idea of the perfect day?
* Your least favorite chore?
* Your middle name?
* Your most dreaded fear?
* If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?