It's never too late to....
Say I ♥ you
See instead of look
Take that chance you've always wanted to take
Give it all away with no chance of getting it back
So....whatcha waiting for?
I'm ready for a change. Not exactly sure what type of change. Maybe Spring? Can't hurt. Maybe a new place to live? Possibly. A new lifestyle? New friends (not dumping the old ones, no way, no how)? New routine? Probably.
Normally when I get restless, I clean or organize while I ruminate. The act of going autopilot whilst I clean really clears my brain. Helps me process what needs processing. And hey, I have a cleaner surrounding to show at the end of the night.
Seeing as I don't have a kitchen, living room, or garage of my own to clean and call my own, I've changed my blog template. Actually, this is the 4th template change in less than a week.
Nothing's really grabbing me, so I guess I'll keep changing until I find something I like...or until I figure out what needs changing.
In the meantime? If you have something that needs organizing, give me a shout!
It's been ages. Too long, really. Life's been busy and interesting and sorta kinda stressful but still fun.
Ok, enough about me. Let's talk about LOVE. As in Friday Love List :-)
Things That I Love In No Particular Order
* Ignite Boulder (and all my planner buddies / our volunteers / our presenters)
* Sleeping in late
* I have a new library. And a new library card. Yay for free books!
* Ambient lightning that gives off a warm, comfy glow
* Imminent arrival of Spring (I heard birds tweeting the other day & almost lost it)
* More than two sunny days in a row also make me lose it. In a good way.
* Extra love it that more of my family have crossed over into the Valley of Darkness (aka Facebook)
* Exceptional health care coverage
* <3 my job so very much
* Ridiculously close proximity to the job I <3 so very much
* Have started bussing it to Denver. RTD + Me = BFF's
* Yoga (yep. me. yoga. go figure. love it. yay!)
* You. Yes you! Really!! YOU :-)
I told you mine, so tell me yours.
What are YOU lovin' these days?
Happy Friday :-) xo