Random thoughts that I would like to ask of John McCain, George Bush and Sarah Palin :
* How can you be for less government, yet deny women the say-so over their own bodies?
* How can you promise to 'fix' healthcare when the administration you belong to has not attempted to 'fix' healthcare for the close to 8 years they've been in office?
* How can you be our President and remain mute on the current financial crisis until the last several days?
* How can you be so smug, condescending and superior about your supposed foreign policy experience when your only true foreign policy experience (if you want to call it that) comes from living next door to Russia?
* How can you think so little of our country - or maybe so much of yourself- as to assume that you are ready to lead us as our Vice-President?
* How can you think so little of our country - or maybe so much of yourself - as to lie repeatedly and shamelessly over everything from experience and qualifications all the way down to attendance numbers at rallies?
* How can you honestly look us in the face and say you will be better...do better...than the current administration that you are a part of and have been a lock-step part of for close to 8 years?
* Do you honestly and truly know what it's like to be an 'average American' when you can't remember how many homes you have (the correct number is 7) and you have 13 automobiles?
* How can you live with yourself when you consider that YOUR administration has not gotten us any closer to reliable forms of alternative/clean energy?
* How can you live with yourself knowing that your Big Oil friends have seen record profits while the rest of us struggle to afford the gas to get us to work and back?
* Why is it called welfare if you're a single mother but if you're a well known financial institution, it's a bailout?
When all is said and done, I really don't think you DO have our best interests at heart. You are out of touch and one of 'them'...them being the Republicans that got us to the sorry state we live in right now.
Lack of experience seemed to be such a big talking point in your campaign...until you picked Sarah Palin to be your running mate. Now? Well hell, who needs experience when you live next door to Russia and can gut a moose?
I'm tired. I'm so fucking tired of your sanctimonius ramblings about getting us to a better place when honestly, you've had a front row seat and a change to enact change..and you didn't. You could have spoken up. You could have tried. So many chances to truly serve us, and you did nothing. That's pathetic. And sickening when you consider how far down we've come as a nation since your party took the reigns from the Clinton administration.
I hope to God enough people 'get' it, I really do. Cause I really think we deserve so much better than what we've gotten.
I'm tired. And I'm pissed. And I am so ready to get your sorry asses our of our White House. You've done enough damage, thanks very much.
I'm ready for change. Real change. Not lip service. Not leading by fear. Not lying to us.
Please. No more lies. They keep me awake at night.