I'm an optimistic realist, always choosing to look on the bright side.
- My friends, here and there
- My blogger/online friends, who are as unique (and priceless) as their internet personas.
- The 2nd job that turned into the 1st and only job that turned into my biggest joy of the year
- That even in the toughest times (losing my sister-in-law) the love of my friends and family was there to get me thru the darkest days
- The news that it was not cancer
- Hearing that two friends - Howard and Stephanie - were cured of Lymphoma
- My family aka the loves of my life
- Karma, who was very good to me this year
- Waking up Nov 5th and realizing it was not a dream and YES, WE DID
- Realizing that bad times are still good times if you look at them in the right light
- Saying yes more than I said no
- Choosing to laugh more than cry
- Taking vacation the week of the DNC
- Trusting in God when I wasn't sure that I could
Hope you all have the opportunity to challenge yourself and live life to your fullest...and then some...over the next 365 days.