Life is cyclical... the last several weeks have been rough. Am on an upswing now. You have to experience the not-so-good times to appreciate the good and REALLY good times.
These make me smile and give me a warm fuzzy feeling :
* The generosity of friends to be honest when honesty is needed
* The generosity of family to be generous when you honestly need it
* The new K9 Advantix commercial with the little yellow lab puppy at Summer Camp that is beyond PRICELESS
* Volunteering for Betty Castor (for US Senate in FL) and Jim Stork (for Congress-22nd District)
* Hearing my dad tell me that my brothers and sisters and their kids along with my cousin and her kids are all having a great time at a Dodger game.
* Seeing Fahrenheit 9/11 with my Deaniac buddies and knowing that my friends understand that I can't talk about what I just saw because I am for once in my life utterly SPEECHLESS!!
* For Tom making me laugh so hard at work today that my Coke went out my nose instead of down my throat...yeah, Respiratory Therapists are wicked in that regard.
* Seeing that Dooce and Jon are going to SF with Leta and Dooce has open comments!
* Having a balanced checkbook for the first time in 6 months
* How a nice long phone chat with a good friend can energize your soul
* Having 3 political events planned for this week and being totally jazzed about it
* Knowing that my favorite holiday is almost here
* Asking God to send me a sign and having the sign appear in less than 12 hours....you go, God!!